Tactiq makes it easy to upload and store transcript files from any source –– and you can do it quickly and easily now.
To upload or import any transcript file 📂 into Tactiq:
1. Navigate to the Transcripts page, this is the page, where you can find all your existing transcription.
2. Click on the "Upload Transcript or Recording" at the top right-hand side of the page.
3. A File Uploader window will open, where you can upload or drag your transcript file.
You also have the option to specify the meeting title and its date and time. If no start
date is provided, it will automatically default to the date you uploaded the file.
Things to take note of:
Our platform currently accepts files in the following formats, with a maximum file size limit of 500MB, and processing of video/audio files can take up to 2 hours.
2. TXT (with Timestamp)
3. Audio (MP3 and MP4A formats)
4. Video (MP4 and MOV formats)
4. Once your file is processed and uploaded, you can view your imported transcription on the Transcripts page.
Now, you can use all the advantages that Tactiq AI offers, such as generating a meeting summary based on the imported transcript.